Our Photo Booth Hosts bring the excitement of our photo booth experiences to events to ensure that our clients and their guests have a fun and memorable experience. They are enthusiastic, personable, self-reliant, and have the ability to learn the technical skills required to run events smoothly.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Communicate with clients at events to make sure their needs are met.
- Deliver, setup, and operate photo booth equipment for events.
- Ensure proper photo quality at events.
- Act as a representative of The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co. to clients and their guests at events.
- Potential to travel for events outside of the greater Puget Sound region.
- Great customer service skills.
- Experience with digital photography and/or electronic equipment is a plus.
- Over 21 years of age
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Outgoing and friendly
- Knowledgeable in basic photography skills or willing to learn
- Calm, composed and cool under pressure
- Available for evening shifts any day of the week, but mainly Fridays and Saturdays
- Able to lift 45 pounds or more
- Able to be on your feet for 8 hours or more
- Ownership and/or access to a large SUV or van is a plus.