Working here is fun. We are always looking for ambitious, well-rounded individuals to join our team.
Here are the positions currently available.
Our Photo Booth Hosts bring the excitement of our photo booth experiences to events to ensure that our clients and their guests have a fun and memorable experience. They are enthusiastic, personable, self-reliant, and have the ability to learn the technical skills required to run events smoothly.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Communicate with clients at events to make sure their needs are met.
- Deliver, setup, and operate photo booth equipment for events.
- Ensure proper photo quality at events.
- Act as a representative of The Puget Sound Photo Booth Co. to clients and their guests at events.
- Potential to travel for events outside of the greater Puget Sound region.
- Great customer service skills.
- Experience with digital photography and/or electronic equipment is a plus.
- Over 21 years of age
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Outgoing and friendly
- Knowledgeable in basic photography skills or willing to learn
- Calm, composed and cool under pressure
- Available for evening shifts any day of the week, but mainly Fridays and Saturdays
- Able to lift 45 pounds or more
- Able to be on your feet for 8 hours or more
- Ownership and/or access to a large SUV or van is a plus.